301 moved permanently

Felce Arto

has been moved

http://fernlim.com/blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Excuses excuses.


2 comments:

Josue said...

*Bows down 1000 times* Sorry sorry sorry SORRY!!!! I know I've been putting it off and sooo sorry. Been meaning to write and hey... I finally did! I got your post card. Really meant a lot, made my day, specially before a midterm. Hope your well. Miss you. Like the charts. Lol. Done with midterms now. Starting a few projects now for school. Grr. Lol. Hey, had an odd dream a few days back, made me wonder. Trying to figure things out... let you know what I find out, maybe. Just wanted to ask, what your opinion on dreams? Any significance or just random thoughts been fired within the mind.

Fern, like a plant :: said...

I find it wonderfully fitting that you should apologize in the post titled excuses excuses.

(kidding, really!)

As for the rest, I shall email!